Kalta-Minor - the "Short minaret". The minaret and Muhammad Amin-khan Madrassah were intended to finish the plan of the big square near the western gates of Ichan-Qala. Kalta-Minor should have become the biggest and highest minaret in Central Asia. Its massive base is 14.2 m in diameter. However, construction was interrupted upon the death of Muhammad-Amin-khan in 1855 after a battle with the Turkmen as historian Munis reported.
The early mausoleum of Pahlavan-Mahmud was built in 1810 by Muhammad-Rahim-khan I (1806-1825). The new mausoleum had included the old tomb and khanaka with a high Double dome, whose silhouette became a symbol of Khiva. A memorial courtyard was set before the entrance. The gates of the old cemetery became an entrance portal to the Pahlavan-Mahmud Necropolis. In the early 20th century Asfendir-khan (1910-1920) ordered the building of a two-storied korikhona in the western sector of the courtyard and summer aivan mosgue in the eastern part. The majolica facing has many cartouches with religious writings, verses by Pahlavan-Mahmud and the names of masters.
In the central part of Ichon-Qala is located madrassas Shirgazi Khan. The building was gutted during the period from 1718 to 1720 years. The building was gutted Arab prisoners Khan. He promised to liberate the Arabs from captivity at the end of construction. They have built a building for a year, but freedom has not received. In this regard, Khan was killed. Khan's tomb is located at the main facade of the building.
1906-1912 gg. The creators of the palace-mason Kuryaz Babajanov, carvers ganch Hudaybergen Hoxha, and Nurmat Ruzmat Masharipov, artist drawings of tiles Sadykhodzha Matkarimov. The decoration of ceilings, frames, parquet floors and performing some pictures of tiles involved German colonists from the vicinity of Khiva. Tiles were made in St. Petersburg at the Imperial Porcelain Factory. The construction combines grouped around four courtyards residential block, the official department, including kurnyshhanu (Audience Hall) and arzhanu (tribunal), a group of office buildings and a park. The whole complex is surrounded by high walls with turrets and crenellated parapets, as in Khiva popular estates. In the palace can be seen an eclectic mixture of elements Khiva and European architecture. Kurnyshhana richly decorated with carved ganch Highlighter and gilding, in excellent aivan arzhany slender carved columns.
Tash-Khauli Palace Complex of Khiva’s khans is one of the best examples of Asian secular architecture of the 19th century. The building activities on the site started in 1831 and it took the architects Tajiddin and Kalandar 10 years to complete the construction. Tash-Hauli (‘Stone Yard’) is situated at Palvan-Darvoza Gate and is a huge complex incorporating splendid ceremonial and living structures enclosed by a continuous castellated brick wall. At each corner of the complex there is a medium-size guldasta turret with lantern tops. The total number of rooms in the complex is 163.